Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Working the System


There's a new boutique in Short Pump called Weebsworld (www.weebsworld.com) that a friend of mine recommended. Evidently they have a scale you can weigh the stroller on and a pathway built into the store that has different terrain so you can try the strollers on cobblestone, asphalt, sand, etc. How cool?

Speaking of strollers, I have a brilliant plan to work the system:-). I got an email from Amazon with a promotion their doing, where if you register on Amazon and get $700+ in products from there (either from you or gift givers) you get 6 months of Seventh Generation Diapers for free. First of all, who wants to register on Amazon? I can't even begin to talk about why that's not fun... but they do carry the Bugaboo stroller I want, which alone would qualify me for free diapers. So I'm thinking about creating a registry for that one item for the free diapers, since we'd be spending the money on that stroller no matter where we buy it from. I think it's a totally brilliant plan:-). Even if Amazon doesn't have special terrain where you can try it out...

No comments: